Thank you for using University Marketing’s project request form (PRF) as this helps us gather the critical information we need to start working on your project. Please note response times may vary and there may be limitations on what projects can be completed at this time. We appreciate your understanding.
Before you submit your request: We ask that you first speak with your college or division marketing/communications staff member about your project needs. Most colleges and non-academic offices have a designated person who manages marketing, communications and events. These communicators have templates, email platforms, event protocols and other resources to help you. If they cannot provide the proper support or feel your request is better suited to University Marketing, we are happy to help.
- College of Arts and Sciences – Lesley Lang
- Monte Ahuja College of Business – Christine (Chris) Mapus
- College of Education and Public Affairs – Kara Copeland
- Washkewicz College of Engineering – Audrey Wiggins
- College of Graduate Studies – Marquita Rodgers
- College of Health – Bess Antol
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law – Elaine Terman
- Advancement / Alumni Affairs – Jordan Burress or Elizabeth Jauch
- Athletics – Leslie Masterpaul
- Hospitality Services – Jamie Finlin
NEW: Wayfinding and event signs can now be ordered directly through Duplicating!
Fill out the order form and choose from 3 CSU-branded templates. Check it out! High-level, special events that need specific branded signage should still be created through University Marketing.