Lift Up Vikes Emergency grants are now available to CSU students for spring semester 2021. The application deadline is April 30, 2021 or when allocated funds are exhausted. Grants are typically processed and reflected on student account in 5 business days and are issued as direct deposit or check with option to apply funds directly to student account. The emergency grant amounts will be determined based number of requests and funds available.
- Degree-seeking student registered for Spring 21
- US Citizens/Permanent Residents should have 20-21 FAFSA on file
Steps for Applying to the Grant are outlined below:
1. Sign into your CampusNet account
2. Go to the Account Tab
3. There you will find an Emergency Grant link
4. Click on the Emergency Grant Link.
5. Then the application screen will open:
6. Indicate the area(s) you need financial support
7. Indicate whether you want the money applied to your CSU account (tuition and fees) OF if you’d like it deposited into your personal bank account
8. SUBMIT your application
9. It could take up to two weeks to review and process applications
10. If you have questions or concerns, you can reach out to AllInOne or CARE