The following list is the locations of gender inclusive restrooms
on or near Cleveland State University.
Click here for the Inclusive Restroom Map.
- 1st Floor: BH 130 (Near north elevator lobby and CLASS Lounge)
- 4th Floor: BH 451 (Near lounge on south end, several private stalls and a lactation room)
Center for Innovation in Medical Professions (IM)
- 1st Floor: IM 130 (Next to gendered restrooms)
- 2nd Floor: IM 230 (Next to gendered restrooms)
- 3rd Floor: IM 318 (Next to gendered restrooms)
- 1st Floor: In mailroom (Building 4)
Film & Media Arts
- 6th Floor: FM 607A (Turn left at main entrance and left at the help desk)
- 1st Floor: JH 189 (Near electric closet at northwest entrance)
- Ground Floor: LB 68 (Across from the law clinics)
- 1st Floor: MB 113 (Next to the scene shop in the garage)
Music & Communication
- Ground Floor: MU G10 (Near East 21st street entrance and practice rooms)
- 1st Floor: RC 117A (Inclusive Changing Room/Pool Entrance)
- 1st Floor: RT 114A & RT 115A (Turn left in the Michael Schwartz Library, towards Learning Commons)
- 12th Floor: Near RT 1257 (Turn right at the Pratt Center)
Science & Research Center
- 1st Floor: SR 158 (Inside McNair Scholars area, requires card access)
- 1st Floor: SC 121 (Off the entrance to the women's restroom by north entrance).
- 2nd Floor: SC 203 (Off the entrance to the men’s restroom, turn left at the Viking Marketplace).
Veteran and Military Resource Center
- LZ 53 (In Trinity Commons building)
The Galleries at CSU
- AG 16 (Staff use only)
- WH 311 (Directly off of the elevator)
If you are aware of any inclusive / gender neutral restrooms that should be added to this list, please email us at email@example.com