Once approved for education abroad, all students must complete some required pre-departure paperwork for Cleveland State. Please choose your education abroad program type from the list below and then print off all of the files to complete and turn into the Center for International Services and Programs (CISP).
- Affiliate Checklist
- Affiliate Risk Release
- Course Credit
- Budget Worksheet / Cost of Attendance
- Consortium Agreement
To learn more about the pre-departure process please visit our information page where you will find a handbook and other great resources to help you stay healthy and safe abroad while getting the most out of your experience.
- Exchange Checklist
- Assumption of Risk & Release
- Course Pre-Approval for Education Abroad
- Budget Worksheet/ Cost of Attendance Agreement
- Medical Statement
- Statement of Health Insurance with International Coverage
- Health & Wellness Form (Optional)
- Power of Attorney Statement (Optional)
- Consortium Agreement (Optional)
This package contains a checklist of required items. Please check back soon for the updated packet.
For Students on International Group Travel
Requirements for EMBA, AMBA, service learning and sports groups travelling abroad.
For more information on the International SOS program and its benefits please consult our website. CSU has an institutional membership to this service; all university affiliates who follow appropriate protocol in registering their trip with CISP prior to departure may be eligible to use their services. This is not a substitute for medical insurance with international coverage.