All international students who are interested in doing CPT are required to attend a practical training workshop conducted by International Students Advisor.
To be eligible for CPT, you must first meet the following criteria:
To be eligible for CPT, you must:
- Have been lawfully enrolled on a full-time basis for one academic year (i.e. two full consecutive terms).
- Be in lawful F-1 status
- Have a job offer
- Not be enrolled in an intensive English language training program
We have created an online module of the workshop in blackboard. You are currently registered for the module and should have access to the online workshop in your blackboard account. It is listed at Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Workshop. Please complete the online module and the exam associated with the presentation. Once the exam is completed with 90% or higher, you will receive and email from the CSU International Center to pick up at CPT packet.
|MONDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2017||Online in Blackboard||Register|
|TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2017||Online in Blackboard||Register|
|TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2017||Online in Blackboard||Register|
|WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2017||Online in Blackboard||Register|
|TUESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2017||Online in Blackboard||Register|
|THURSDAY, JANUARY 4, 2018||RT 401||Register|
|WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2018||RT 401||Register|
|THURSDAY, JANUARY 25, 2018||RT 502||Register|
|THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2018||Online in Blackboard||Register|
|THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2018||Online in Blackboard||Register|
|TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2018||Online in Blackboard||Register|
|TUESDAY, MARCH 20, 2018||Online in Blackboard||Register|
|TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2018||Online in Blackboard||Register|
|WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2018||Online in Blackboard||Register|
|MONDAY, APRIL 30, 2018||Online in Blackboard||Register|
|WEDNESDAY, MAY 9, 2018||Online in Blackboard||Register|
Face to Face Workshops:
- You must be reigstered for the CPT workshop
- Do not register for mulitple workshops
- You must have a valid CSU Viking ID card to enter the CPT Workshop (all cards will be scanned prior to entering the workshop).
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Room Capacity is limited to 25 participants
- We apologize but late Arrivals cannot be accommodated