Ahuja Endowment Scholarship
For Monte Ahuja College of Business and
Washkewicz College of Engineering
Accepting Applications for the Fall 2023/Spring 2024 Academic Year
Submission Deadline Date: Midnight on March 31, 2023 Application is now closed.
Approved recipients for the scholarship will have the funds added to their Fall 2023/Spring 2024 CSU account at the start of each term.
Scholarship Enrollment & General Requirements
- Scholarship is for Fall and Spring semesters.
- Graduate students and undergraduate students may apply.
- Students may apply yearly and the scholarship can be awarded for up to two (2) years for graduate students and up to eight (8) semesters for undergraduate students.
Scholarship Academic Requirements
- Recipients of the Ahuja Endowment Scholarship must be in good academic standing each semester:
- Undergraduate students must maintain a 3.00 GPA or higher; Graduate students must maintain a 3.33 GPA or higher.
- Recipients must be pursing an undergraduate or graduate degree in the Monte Ahuja College of Business and/or Washkewicz College of Engineering.
- Academic Standing: Freshman Level; Sophomore Level; Junior Level; Senior Level; Graduate Level.
- The Ahuja Endowment Scholarship will be revoked and removed from any approved student should the student's major no longer be listed as in the Monte Ahuja College of Business or Washkewicz College of Engineering during the Fall 2023/Spring 2024 academic year.
- Must show evidence of financial need:
1: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. Please go to the CSU Financial Aid website if you need help completing the FASFA form or learning more about the option (U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents only) OR
2: Students not eligible to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form must answer the questions in the application.
- The scholarship application deadline date is by midnight on March 31, 2023. Applications received after the deadline will NOT be considered.
- Scholarship applicants will be notified by April 28, 2023, by their CSU email account.
The Ahuja Endowment Scholarship Application for the Monte Ahuja College of Business and the Washkewicz College of Engineering
Please complete all areas of the form and attach the necessary documents, if applicable.
Blank sections will remove you from consideration.
Students from only the Monte Ahuja College of Business or the Washkewicz College of Engineering are eligible to apply.
- Be a full-time graduate (9 credit hours or more) or undergraduate (12 credit hours or more) student in the Monte Ahuja College of Business or Washkewicz College of Engineering.
- Have completed at least one semester of graduate or one academic year (2 semesters) of undergraduate credit hours at CSU at time of submission.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 (graduate), 3.00 (undergraduate) or better at time of submission.
- Complete the application
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Scholarship recipients will be required to provide a thank you card to Mr. Monte Ahuja and participate in a meeting with the donor or his representatives.
To start the application process for the Ahuja Scholarship: Click here