Join the Writing Boot Camp!
October 26-30, 2015
Ph.D. or Master’s Level students who are finishing their dissertation or thesis.
Dissertation Boot Camp offers access to expert advisement and quiet space to concentrate on completing your dissertation or thesis. Students may participate in ALL or PORTIONS of the FREE boot camp writing support.
- Lots of dedicated and unstructured time to concentrate on your writing project.
- A chance to gain free access to the private library carrels.
- One-on-one consultation and short workshops by writing tutors and librarians from the CSU Writing Center and The Michael Schwartz Library.
- Specialists available to assist with your questions about formatting, style and submission requirements for OhioLink.
- Morning and evening sessions available!
Michael Schwartz Library Room 304 - presentations and structured sessions.
We want you to cross the finish line to completion! The Writing Center, Michael Schwartz Library, and the Graduate Student Resource Center offer you one solid week of time and support dedicated to completing your project and to addressing your needs related to completion.