Pack up your Dissertation or Thesis and Report to Writing Boot Camp
November 14 - 18, 2019
Schwartz Library, LCLC, 1st floor
The introductory session (recommended for all participants) and group workshops will be held in the Schwartz Library.
Doctoral or master’s level students who are working on their dissertation, thesis or other major writing projects.
The Writing Center and the Graduate Student Resource Center offer you the space, time, and support dedicated to completing your project and addressing your needs related to completion.
- Structured and unstructured time dedicated to your writing project.
- One-on-one consultation and short workshops by writing tutors and staff from the CSU Writing Center and College of Graduate Studies.
- Special session about formatting, style and submission requirements for OhioLink, and more.
Michael Schwartz Library 1st floor, LCLC Lab near The Writing Center
What aspect of the Writing Boot Camp was most valuable to you?
• Knowing there were others who needed help too
• The information presented was either reassuring or useful
• Additional information and access about available resources
• Individual meeting with Dr. McDonald (Writing Center Director)
• Writing center tips and recommendations
• Personal anecdotes on how individuals wrote their theses
• Resources that were shared
Boot Camp Survey, Spring 2018-GSRC