Career Services Extended Hours
Career Services now makes career planning much easier and more accessible for evening students. Find extended hours on Tuesdays at the new Career Services pop-up office, centrally located in the heart of campus. Look for career counselors in the most accessible building on campus. Follow the “Inner Link” to the Student Center second floor bridge.
Consult the experts who will advise and guide you on the following career topics and activities.
- One on one career advising
- Professional presence coaching
- Networking and cultivating professional relationships
- Assistance with resume and cover letter writing
- Interview techniques
- Guidance on job search strategies
During regular business hours, career counselors can be found in their usual campus location in Rhodes Tower West 280. Contact Career Services by phone at 216-687-2233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s never too soon to start building your effective toolkit for career success!