Tuesday, November 13th
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Student Center Ballroom, SC 311
Join the College of Graduate Studies for our annual Fall Graduate and Professional School Fair. CSU graduate faculty, program directors and advising staff are coming together to help juniors and seniors learn more about CSU’s 150+ master and doctoral degree options:
- Understand your application, required materials and deadlines
- Learn about program requirements
- Discuss financial aid
- Ask questions about the many graduate and professional program CSU offers
- Interact with CSU graduate faculty
- Feel free to arrive at any time between 11:30am and 1:30pm, however the first 200 attendees to enter the fair will receive a small gift from the College of Graduate Studies.
- There is no formal dress code. You can come to the fair dressed just as you would be going to class or work. It is totally up to you.
- Parking - Central Garage CG is the closest visitor parking lot to the Student Center. There is also short term visitor parking located under the Student Center. Meter parking is also a suitable option. Meters can be found on the street located all around our campus.
- We will be waiving the $40 application fee for all attendees who apply with a new application for admission. Just let us know you intend to apply at the sign in table. There will also be an application station at the fair.
Monte Ahuja College of Business | College of Education and Human Services | Washkewicz College of Engineering | College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences | College of Sciences and Health Professions | Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs | School of Nursing | Cleveland-Marshall College of Law