The following collection of resources are for current graduate students at Cleveland State University. Other questions you have may be answered in the Graduate Catalog. If you have a question that is not found in the links below, you may forward your question to the College of Graduate Studies by contacting us at 216.687.9370.
- Downloadable Forms -
Contains downloadable/printable version of forms needed by Graduate
Students or an Undergraduate taking graduate courses.
- Academic Regulations - Each student is responsible for meeting the curricular requirements
and following the academic regulations of the college and university.
- Funding Sources - A list of possible funding sources, including Signature Graduate
Program Offered - A list of graduate programs offered, 4+1, Master's, Doctoral, Certificates, and more.
- International Graduate Students
- An international student is an individual who holds a visa while
enrolled at Cleveland State University.
- Graduate and Teaching Assistantships - Graduate Assistantships are regarded as apprenticeships during
which students become more effective members of their professions
through formal instruction, interaction with faculty, research
and administrative experiences.
- Thesis/Dissertation - Degree programs determine whether or not a thesis/dissertation
is required for a graduate degree. A thesis/dissertation may take
any of several forms, such as a scholarly essay, research report,
or a creative artistic work.
- Writing Help for Graduate Students - The CSU Writing Center offers you two types of assistance: individualized
tutoring and the resources outlined on the website.
- Requirements for Doctoral Student Participation in Graduation
Ceremonies - Effective with Spring 2002 graduation, the following policies
and procedures shall be instituted for all graduation ceremonies
(both Fall and Spring Graduation).
- Graduation Procedures - All students are required to complete a graduation application
well in advance of their projected graduation date. Students should
consult their college advising offices before submitting their
- Non-Degree Graduate Students - Non-Degree status is designed for those who want to take graduate
courses for professional growth and/or personal enrichment, or
who wish to take a limited amount of course work to explore the
possibility of later entering a graduate degree, certificate,
or licensure program.
- U-Pass - Cleveland State is pleased to support the popular U-Pass program.
The U-Pass allows ALL MAIN CAMPUS students to ride free of charge
on all Greater Cleveland RTA buses and rapid trains during a semester.
Student accounts will be charged $25.00 to fund the program.