Cleveland State understands that you are a key partner in financing a college education. As a parent or family member, you help prepare students for college and understanding financial aid, financial concepts and responsibility.
The following information will assist you with the financial aid process at CSU:
- For assistance with financial aid, contact CSU's All-in-1 Enrollment Services office at 216.687.5411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Know that most communication from the University goes directly to the student’s email address and this includes the University billing statements.
- Understand that most student records are confidential and protected by federal privacy laws.
- According to the federal regulations, typically undergraduates between the ages of 18-24 are classified "dependent" for financial aid considerations.
- Funding Education Beyond High School