This scholarship program for Engineering students consists of two categories:By clicking on the name of the program you will open up the application form. Please submit online. DEADLINE for submission is January 31, 2019.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Must pursue or be pursuing an undergraduate degree in the Washkewicz College of Engineering
- Must be admitted to CSU prior to being awarded the scholarship
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 2.7 or higher
- Must have a minimum 23 ACT composite score or 1070 SAT consisting of combined critical reading and math (high school applicants)
- Must be a U.S.. citizen or an eligible non-citizen as defined by the U.S.. Dept of Education
- Must have a completed 2018-2019 FAFSA on file at CSU.
Awards are provided through the generous donation of Donald E. and Pamela Washkewicz. While all eligible students are encouraged to apply, preference will be given to Parker Hannifin employees' dependent children pursuing an undergraduate in an engineering discipline: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, or Chemical. This program will cover tuition up to 15 credit hours per semester. By completing this application, you will also be considered for a summer internship or co-op within Parker Hannifin. Scholarships will be awarded for tuition balances remaining after federal (Pell) grants, state and local grants, and any similar grants or awards have been deducted. This program will cover up to 12-17 credits for in-state tuition.
Applicants will be evaluated by:
- Overall portfolio
- GPA (grade point average)/ class rank
- Standardized test scores (ACT/SAT)
- Scholastic honors achieved
- Financial Need
- Written Narrative (how well student presents himself/herself)
- Participation & honors achieved in extra-curricular activities (school organizations, community engagement, etc.)
- Dependents of Parker employees (up to age 26) will receive preference
- Ability to relocate for a potential internship, co-op, and/or possible permanent career opportunity