BEE program is accredited by the EAC Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Is Electrical Engineering Right for me?
Electrical engineers design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacturing of electrical equipment, such as electric motors, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, and power generation equipment. Electronics engineers also design and develop electronic equipment, such as broadcast and communications systems—from portable music players to global positioning systems (GPSs).
Information above taken from Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2016-17 Edition
To schedule an appointment with BEE program advisor click here.
- BEE/BCE Programs Prior to 2015
- 5-year BS/MS Accelerated Program
- CS Minor
- ABET Accreditation
- BEE and BCE Course Syllabi
- BEE and BCE Courses Tools and Softwares
- EECS Instructional Labs
- Course Schedule on CampusNet
- Financial Aid
- Ethics Policy
- Co-op and Job Opportunities
- Honors and Scholars Program
- EECS Upper division honors program
- EECS Upper division scholars program
- Course Descriptions from CSU Undergraduate Catalog
- Undergraduate - Freshman
- Undergraduate - Transfer Student
- Request Undergraduate Information