The Doctor of Engineering degree is granted in recognition of high achievement in scholarship and an ability to apply engineering fundamentals to the solution of complex technical problems. Students are expected to pursue a broad program of study, pass all prescribed examinations, and submit an innovative, high-quality applied engineering dissertation as described in the section on Degree Requirements.
For detailed information, see the graduate catalog.
- Summary of DRE Procedures
- DRE Plan of Study for non-ABE students admitted before Fall 2012
- DRE Plan of Study for non-ABE students admitted Fall 2012 or later
- DRE Plan of Study for ABE students admitted before Fall 2012
- DRE Plan of Study for ABE students admitted Fall 2012 or later
- Engineering Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Approval Form (MS Word file, 34 KB)
- DRE Assessment Form - CANDIDACY (for use by committee)
- DRE Assessment Form - DISSERTATION (for use by committee)
- Dissertation Signature Page