Welcome to the Dean’s Diversity Council’s (DDC) webpage of the Washkewicz College of Engineering. We are a vibrant active group. We plan programs and events that target our engineering students, faculty, staff and industry partners.
This webpage provides an overview of our mission, goals and calendar of events. In addition, we have provided you a listing of our Council members which represent students, faculty, staff and industry partners. Our Chair for this year is Dr. Lili Dong and Co-Chair is Ms. Rose Begalla.
Some of our innovative programming includes:
- Implicit Bias Workshop and Book Discussion (Univeristy-wide)
- Women of Color National Professional Development Conference
- Diversity in Engineering Industry Seminar
- Diversity Networking Program
- Cleveland Engineering Society and Washkewicz College of Engineering Mentoring Program
- Global Awareness and Cultural Awareness Days
- Women in Engineering programming for High School Students
- Multicultural Student Success Support
We welcome you to join us for our activities and programs. We seek to provide opportunities to cultivate diversity and inclusion for the College of Engineering.
For further information, please contact the Dean's Office at (216) 687-2555 or email@example.com.
Dr. Anette Karlsson