Welcome to the Dean’s Diversity Council’s (DDC) webpage of the Washkewicz College of Engineering. We are a vibrant active group. We plan programs and events that target our engineering students, faculty, staff and industry partners. Please take a moment to review our mission, goals and calendar of events. In addition, we have provided you a listing of our Council members which represent students, faculty, staff and industry partners.
We welcome you to join us for our activities and programs. We seek to provide opportunities to cultivate diversity and inclusion for the College of Engineering.
For further information, please contact the Dean's Office at (216) 687-2555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To promote a culturally and intellectually rich environment for diversity and inclusion, support the education success and personal development of all members of the Washkewicz College of Engineering.
- Enrich the campus climate for diversity and inclusion
- Strengthen Recruitment, Retention, Achievement and Graduation of Diverse Students
- Strengthen and Promote Multicultural Programs
DDC Success Stories
- Structure (Diverse: Faculty, Staff, Students, Outside College and CSU Community)
- 3-Years Commitment (Co-Chair, Chair, Past-Chair)
- Chair Rotation between Faculty & Staff
- Committee meetings 2 to 3 times/Semester
- Implicit Bias Workshops
- Faculty participation
- Keep all DDC members engaged
- People interested get overloaded
- Continuous Quality Improvement