The Washkewicz College of Engineering, Dean’s Diversity Council’s (DDC). plans programs and events that target our diverse engineering students, faculty, staff and industry partners. The Council includes a representation of students, faculty, staff and industry partners.
Some of our innovative programming includes:
- Implicit Bias Workshop and Book Discussion (Univeristy-wide)
- Women of Color National Professional Development Conference
- Diversity in Engineering Industry Seminar
- Diversity Networking Program
- Cleveland Engineering Society and Washkewicz College of Engineering Mentoring Program
- Global Awareness and Cultural Awareness Days
- Women in Engineering programming for High School Students
- Multicultural Student Success Support
We welcome you to join us for our activities and programs. We seek to provide opportunities to cultivate diversity and inclusion for the College of Engineering.
For further information, please contact the Dean's Office at (216) 687-2555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Anette Karlsson
Lili Dong, Ph.D.
Immediate Past Chair