We will adhere to a tight timeframe:
- 8 minutes for presentations.
- 4 minutes for Q&A.
- There will be 3 minutes transition breaks between presentations.
- There will be a timekeeper with a countdown clock that will be visible to the presenters to let the presenters know how they are doing on time.
- The presenters will be stopped at 8 minutes.
- The Q&A section will also be limited to 4 minutes per group.
- Only the judges will be able to ask questions at this time.
- The timekeeper will give a 1 minute warning.
The judges will be provided with a rubric to be used as a guideline. However, they can add in their own criteria as they see fit. The decision of the business concept competition judges is final.