Cleveland State University (CSU) and Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) are excited to announce a new partnership.
The Degree Link program provides a structured academic pathway to a four-year degree for students who would benefit from starting their educational journey at Tri-C.
Collaborative academic advising will guide students from the beginning of their studies at Tri-C through graduation from CSU. It also allows students to seamlessly register for classes at both Tri-C and CSU, while taking advantage of both institutions’ special events and facilities.
This one-of-a-kind partnership makes earning a four-year degree possible for students of all backgrounds, and will allow students to focus on their studies while prepping for a successful career after graduation.
Benefits of the program include:
- Guaranteed admission to CSU when all Degree Link requirements are met, with no additional application fees required*
- A cost-effective and time-efficient pathway ensuring courses transfer and apply to a CSU degree
- Ability to take up to 3 courses at CSU while attending Tri-C
- Access to CSU transfer specialists and pre-enrollment services
- Endowed Scholarship available from Tri-C (approximately 10 $500 awards each year given after the student has matriculated to CSU and successfully completed one semester)
- Priority consideration for transfer scholarships for those who meet the academic qualifications
- Invitations to special events and access to facilities at CSU
- Financial savings and cost predictability at the University through the CSU Guarantee. Through this initiative, students participating in Degree Link will lock in tuition and fee rates prior to CSU!
*Completing Degree Link requirements guarantees admission to CSU, not specific programs that require additional application
Full Admission Requirements:
- Completion of 12 college-level credit hours, including college-level English and math, is needed to earn full admission to CSU
If you are interested in learning more about Degree Link, please plan to attend one of our upcoming information sessions. Advisors from both Tri-C and CSU will be on hand to answer questions regarding the application process, program details and much more. Register at tri-c.edu/degreelink.
|Degree Link Information Sessions|
Tuesday, April 9
Tri-C Westshore Campus
Thursday, April 11
Tri-C Eastern Campus
For more information, contact:
Manager, Transfer Center and Returning Students
Cleveland State University
Manager, Transfer Center
Cuyahoga Community College - Metropolitan Campus