Change Starts Here.
We Believe You.
Trained specialists are available to listen and provide support, 24/7. Please call or text: 216.619.6192
You can also chat with us online @: clevelandrapecrisis.org/chat
Want to schedule an appointment?
Call: (216) 619-6194 x141
Request an appointment online at: https://www.clevelandrapecrisis.org/request-an-appointment/
We offer flexible scheduling options for victim assistance and counseling, and will work with you to schedule appointments at a time that is convenient for you.
Stop by our walk-in hours in the Student Center, Room 334, to learn more about the services available.
Find our Walk-In Schedule Here:
You are NOT Alone
The CRCC team is not obligated to report information you share with us to the institution.
CRCC has a team of trained experts available to provide support, resources and services to students, faculty and staff. If you have experienced any form of sexual assault, harassment or abuse, or would like to learn more about how to help someone you care about, we are here for you. You have options whether you were hurt recently or prior to coming to campus.
- Listen without judgement
- Answer questions about the criminal, civil or campus sexual misconduct processes
- Provide resources and information
- Discuss available options, both on and off-campus
- Offer emotional support
- Accompany individuals during meetings with prosecutors, police or CSU personnel
- Assist individuals supporting a friend or loved one
- All services are free and confidential
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center- Change Starts Here.
Supporting Survivors. Promoting Healing. Creating Change.