- We offer a variety of process groups, support groups, and skill groups.
- We offer ongoing process groups which are a great way to learn about yourself and your interpersonal patterns.
- Recent support groups have included: Black Women’s Support Group, LGBT+ Student Support Group, Trans* Student Support Group, and Women’s Support Group.
- Recent skill groups have included: building skills for responding to anxiety, coping with depression, and improving emotion regulation.
- See our Groups Page for current options.
INDIVIDUAL AND COUPLES COUNSELING
- Our providers are happy to talk with you online or over the phone for individual counseling, career counseling, or consultation.
- We also offer couples counseling to address interpersonal concerns.
- Urgent sessions are available from 1:00-3:00 M-F. If you call the Counseling Center and want to speak with a counselor, one will be able to call you back shortly after you call (usually within 15 minutes).
- After hours phone support is available 24/7 by calling 216.687.2277 and selecting option 2.
CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Our case managers can help you online or over the phone to navigate university policies and procedures, connect with support systems, and determine what resources might be most helpful.
- Our case managers can assist you in applying for insurance, locating resources for food and shelter, and connecting to a therapist in the community.
- We provide outreach programs remotely to students and faculty.
- We facilitate a weekly discussion, Countering Racism with Love, Support and Dialogue.
- Other common outreach program topics include: Orientation to our services, Stress Reduction, Responding to Students in Distress, Building Interpersonal Skills, and Suicide Prevention training.
- See our Outreach Page for more information.
- Prescription and management of medication.
- Medication consultation.
Our psychiatrists can meet with you remotely and there are no charges for their services during Remote Learning.
QUICK LINKS FEATURING WEBSITE PROGRAMS, APPS, AND INTERNET RESOURCES
- Student-focused website programs including Tess the Chatbot and helpful screenings.
- CSU Reach Out! - a customized downloadable app with campus, local and national mental health and suicide prevention tips & resources
- Links to countering racism resources, suicide prevention resources and other campus offices that provide support with mental health concerns. Links to these resources can be found on the under the Counseling Center Quick Links.