Fowai English School accepts applications for teaching positions in China throughout the year
If you want to teach English in China and immerse yourself in Chinese culture and learn Mandarin Chinese, teaching with Fowai Foreign Language School, a K-12 international foreign language boarding school in Foshan, Guangdong province is your perfect opportunity.
The salary benefits of teaching English in China include: A monthly salary of between 12,000 – 22,000RMB. Contract completion bonus + Annual Flights + Paid Chinese Holidays+ Housing allowance + Insurance + a Z visa
Your salary as an English teacher in China will be enough to live a comfortable lifestyle and save for trips around China and to other countries! We have only begun to discuss the many diverse and varied experiences waiting for you in China. You will find both challenges and rewards in learning to speak Chinese, developing friendships with locals. Development is occurring at a staggering rate throughout China. At the same time, evidence of the oldest and most diverse culture in the world can still be found all around you.
- Job title: ESL Teacher
- Students range: Grade 1 to Grade 10 (6-16 years old)
- Five working days per week, 20-25 teaching classes per week: (each teaching class is 40 minutes
Requirements to Teach in China
Our foreign teachers must meet the following requirements laid out by the Chinese State Administration for Foreign Expert Affairs.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher; Your diploma MUST be notarized by the Chinese embassy in your home country
- References for two years of postgraduate work experience
- A clear national Criminal Background Check and verified by a Chinese embassy or consulate in your home country
- A clean bill of health from your doctor in your home country. You’re also required to do a second health check in China.
- TEFL/TESOL certificate and relevant teaching experience preferred.
If interested, please contact Ms. Yan for details.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org