Cleveland State University/Cleveland Play House
$20 BENEFIT SHOW NIGHTS
$20.00 Benefit Tickets for the 18-19 Season!
This is a limited-night-only ticket option for selected
Cleveland Play House productions.
Proceeds from the sale of these tickets will go directly to fund SCHOLARSHIPS for Department of Theatre and Dance students. This $20.00 price is over 1/2 off a regular CPH Ticket! You see a show -> students benefit! It's a win-win!
Special one-night benefit dates -
The Woman in Black – Sunday, September 16, 2018
Halloween comes early this year with a bone-chilling ghost story that will shake you to your core. Arthur Kipps never believed in the supernatural until he came face to face with evil. Tonight—desperate to exorcise his demons—he will tell his haunting tale…no matter the consequences. For over 28 years, The Woman in Black has thrilled audiences on London’s West End. Now, CPH launches the North American tour of this spine-tingling production.
A Christmas Story – Sunday, November 25, 2018
He’s back! One boy. One holiday wish. And a world that seems to be conspiring to make certain it doesn’t come true. The record-breaking show returns to the CPH stage in all its pink bunny-suit, glowing-leg-lamp, triple-dog-daring glory. The perfect holiday treat for the entire family.
Ken Ludwig's Sherwood: The Adventures of Robin Hood – Sunday, February 03, 2019
Cleveland favorite Ken Ludwig (Baskerville, A Comedy of Tenors) is back with a rollicking new take on a beloved legend. A greedy prince has taken control of England, and it is up to dashing outlaw Robin Hood to save the day. Join up and take aim with Robin and his band of Merry Men—and women!— as they champion the underdog and fight for justice. Laughs, romance, and plenty of arrows fly in this all-out comic adventure.
$20 BENEFIT TICKETS & INFO (ticket code BENCSU)
Tickets now on sale!
- Phone: Call 216-241-6000 and mention that you’d like the CSU Benefit price for your show(s) and benefit date (above). Reference code BENCSU.
- In Person: Visit the Playhouse Square Ticket Office (in the State Theatre) and mention that you’d like the CSU Benefit price for your show(s) and benefit date (above). Reference code BENCSU. On show nights, tickets can be purchased right at the Allen Theatre Complex.
Online: Visit www.clevelandplayhouse.com - NEW ONLINE EXPERIENCE!
· Find and Select the Benefit show you want to see. Click “Buy Tickets.”
· In the drop down menu, select the Benefit date and time for our Benefit performance - hit “Continue.”
· BEFORE selecting the Benefit date again, enter the promo code BENCSU in the “Have a Promo Code?” section on the left and click “Go!” You'll be told your Promo Code is in use!
· THEN scroll down a bit to your chosen Benefit Date and click "Get Tickets" on the date designated for our Benefit.
· In "Get Seats," click the open dots for the seats you want, then confirm your $20 CPH Promo price!
· When done selecting seats, hit "Add to Order." You may be asked a Word Verification challenge to get to the next screen. Then verify your seats, and hit continue. You'll need to create an online account and check out as directed.
· You're done!
· Questions about online purchasing? Contact the Playhouse Square Ticket Office about these Benefit sales at 216-241-6000.
All CSU BENEFIT SHOWS take place at the Allen Theatre Complex at Playhouse Square
Want to make a donation to the Department?
Please make checks payable to: CSU Theatre Arts Donation
Mail to: CSU Department of Theatre and Dance
Attn: Theatre Arts Benefit
2121 Euclid Avenue, MB 263, Cleveland, OH 44115
For more information contact: Kate Klotzbach - Administrative Coordinator
CSU Department of Theater & Dance, MB 263
firstname.lastname@example.org | 216-687-2113