Ph.D., University of Rochester
Economics of Education, Public Finance, Urban Economics, Labor Economics
Department of Economics
Cleveland State University
Rhodes Tower, Room 1710
Cleveland, OH 44115
- “Borrowing Constraints, College Aid, and Intergenerational Mobility”, 2014 (with Eric Hanushek and Charles Leung), Journal of Human Capital 8(1), 1-41.
- “Household Location and Schools in Metropolitan Areas with Heterogeneous Suburbs: Tiebout, Alonso, and Government Policy”, 2013 (with Eric Hanushek). Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 829–855.
- “Public Housing Units vs. Housing Vouchers: Accessibility, Local Public Goods, and Welfare”, 2012 (with Charles Leung and Sinan Sarpca), Journal of Housing Economics, 21, 310-321.
- “Redistribution through Education and Other Transfer Mechanisms”, 2003 (with Eric Hanushek and Charles Leung). Journal of Monetary Economics 50 (8), 1719-1750.
- “Strategic Misspecification in Discrete Choice Models”, 2003 (with Curtis Signorino). American Journal of Political Science 47 (3), 551-566.