The Community Advisory Committee supports the academic initiatives and activities of the Black Studies Program and fosters community relationships with the greater Cleveland Metropolitan area.
Community Advisory Committee Executive Officers:
- Renee Whiteside (President)
- Jacqui Lee-Ivey (Vice President)
- Edwina Goudlock (Secretary)
- Gladys Burnett (Parliamentarian)
- Deloris Osuji (Treasurer)
- LeAngela Aitken (Secretary Treasurer)
Meetings are held every 4th Monday at 7pm in MC 135 and are open to the public. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Community Advisory Committee, please contact Dr. Thomas L. Bynum, director of the Black Studies Program, at 216-687-3655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to make your membership pledge to the Community Advisory Committee. Under "Please designate my gift to:" select Other and type Community Advisory Committee Pledge.