The deadline for applications is Sunday, August 5th, 2018.
Applications for the Nursing Program are no longer being accepted at this time for Fall 2018.
Application form for entering Freshman (first term of enrollment at CSU Fall 2018)
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Be an entering Cleveland State University (CSU) student, enrolled full time starting in Fall 2018
- Be an Ohio resident
- Have an undergraduate degree plan for a STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, nursing or medicine) major
- Have a high school grade point average of 3.25 or higher, or ACT score of 27 or higher, or SAT score of 1650 or higher (Note some programs may require higher entrance criteria)
- Have a commitment to COF program requirements
- Have a current FAFSA on file with Financial Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Not already be receiving a full scholarship
*The Choose Ohio First program is only for students pursuing a first time undergraduate degree. Post-baccalaureate students are ineligible for this program.