Application form for entering Freshman (first term of enrollment at CSU Fall 2019)
Who Can Apply?
To be considered you must:
- Be a new entering Cleveland State University (CSU) student, enrolled full time starting in Fall 2019
- Be an Ohio resident
- Have an undergraduate degree plan for a STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, nursing or medicine) major
- Have a high school grade point average of 3.25 or higher, or ACT score of 27 or higher, or SAT score of 1300 or higher (Note some programs may require higher entrance criteria)
- Have a commitment to COF program requirements
- Have a current FAFSA on file with Financial Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Not already be receiving a full scholarship
*The Choose Ohio First program is only for students pursuing a first time undergraduate degree. Post-baccalaureate students are ineligible for this program.