Application form for entering Freshman (first term of enrollment at CSU Spring 2021 or Fall 2021)
*Scholarship availabilty based on continued state funding
Who Can Apply?
To be considered you must:
- Be a new entering Cleveland State University (CSU) student, enrolling full time starting in Spring 2021 or Fall 2021
- Be an Ohio resident
- Have an undergraduate degree plan for an eligible STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, nursing or medicine) major
- Have a commitment to COF program requirements
- Have a current FAFSA on file with Financial Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Not already be receiving a full scholarship
- Have a high school grade point average of 3.25 or higher, or ACT score of 27 or higher, or SAT score of 1300 or higher
(*We recognize that some students may not be able to provide test scores at this time due to the COVID-19 crisis)
(**Note some programs may require higher entrance criteria)
*The Choose Ohio First program is only for students pursuing a first time undergraduate degree. Post-baccalaureate students are ineligible for this program.