With any Blackboard upgrade, there will invariably be issues. Below is a list of issues (and solution status) that we are aware of in our Blackboard environment.
- Email notifications - Daily emails still sent after all options are deselected. To be addressed in future update, Date TBD.
- Five decimal places assigned to graded items. To be addressed in future update, Date TBD.
- Set up Web Folder lists instructions for old operating systems. To be addressed in future update, Date TBD.
- OneDrive Integration Location/Setup/Disable - Currently ONLY works with personal accounts. Business accounts being added in 2018, Date TBD.
- Students are unable to hide courses - WORKING AS DESIGNED. Per Blackboard, "You can view your courses in a timeline. Easily navigate to past, present, and future courses".
- Course copy "Browse" button in Firefox on a Mac does not always show. If you are trying to course copy using Firefox on a Mac, the browse button will not immediately show to allow you to select the Destination Course ID - WORKAROUND: USE ANOTHER BROWSER
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra logo is that of a module instead of the expected video camera. - NO KNOWN FIX
|WRONG LOGO||Correct Logo|
- Deselecting all of the notifications from Activity Stream will still generate a daily email. - NO KNOWN FIX
- Editing tools in a content area drops them to the bottom of the list. - NO KNOWN FIX.