Statement of Purpose
The College of Education and Human Services Dean's Diversity Council is formed to guide and support the College of Education and Human Service’s commitment to diversity and the implementation of CSU's Diversity Action Plan.
The CEHS Dean’s Diversity Council takes its goals from the seven goals adopted by Cleveland State University's President's Council on Diversity Goals.
The seven CSU diversity goals are:
1. Strengthen retention, achievement, graduation of diverse students
2. Ensure diversity of faculty and staff
3. Engage in curricular/co-curricular transformation related to diversity
4. Strengthen diversity education and professional development
5. Enrich and assess the campus climate for diversity and inclusion
6. Strengthen and promote multicultural programs
7. Enrich outreach and partnerships with diverse communities
8. Strengthen the supplier diversity program