Supporting students to achieve their academic and personal best.
What We Do:
The Counseling & Academic Success Clinic is an on-campus resource providing free, supportive counseling and coaching services to undergraduate and graduate students of Cleveland State University.
Staffed by Graduate Counseling Student Interns, the clinic provides a warm, welcoming, and confidential environment for students to engage in effective decision making, success planning, and self-exploration with the help of a supportive counselor.
Some common student concerns addressed are:
- Anxiety and depression management
- Acquiring healthy coping skills
- Effective time management
- Relationship difficulties
- Stress management
- Career concerns
- Goal Setting
- Personal growth and wellness
- Academic barriers
- Individual counseling
- Academic coaching
- Wellness counseling
- Career assessment & planning
- College transition assistance
- Support groups
This is not a crisis clinic.
For emergencies, please dial 911 or call the mobile crisis team at 216.623.6888.