OUR SIGNATURE EVENTS
“Don't sweat the small stuff” is sage advice for handling many situations in life. But you can safely toss that adage out the window when it comes time to writing or updating your resume. That's because every single word counts. Meet with area employers to receive critical feedback on your resume and “elevator pitch.” You must bring a digital copy of your resume. Advance registration required.
- Friday, September 10 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Drop in anytime! Register here.
- Employers include: AML Rightsource, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland Indians, GE Lighting, KeyBank, Lubrizol, mThree, NRP Group, Ohio Guidestone, Presidents' Council, Progressive, Sherwin-Williams, Signet Jewelers and Valmark
- Friday, October 8 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Drop in anytime! Register here.
Mock Interview Day
Do you know how to introduce yourself beyond your major? Do you know how to talk about your strengths and answer challenging, behavior-based questions? Cleveland State's Mock Interview Day allows you to receive real-life interview experience in a safe, practice setting with top area employers! Advance sign-up required.
- Friday, September 24 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Sign-up here.
- Employers include: City Year, Cleveland Indians, CrossCountry Mortgage, Eaton, Fund that Flip, Greater Cleveland Partnership, KeyBank, MTD Products, mThree, NRP Group, Progressive, Sherwin-Williams, Signet Jewelers and Target
- Friday, October 22 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Sign-up sheet to come.
Learn about topics like Diversity and Inclusion and Transferable Skills from a panel of employers, who oftentimes will share their own stories as part of their advice to you. Attendees are encouraged to bring any questions they have about the world of work—nothing is off limits (we’re not joking)! Advance registration required.
- Thursday, September 16 from 11:30 AM to 1 PM. Register here.
- Topic: Success in the Workplace with Cintas, Cleveland Clinic, MailChimp and Moen
- Thursday, November 4 from 11:30 AM to 1 PM. Register here.
- Topic: Diversity and Inclusion
NEW! A Day in the Life
Ever wonder what a specific career path and its day-to-day workload look like? Attend to hear from a panel of employers who will share information and advice while answering questions about a variety of roles within one industry. Advance registration required.