You’ve taken dozens of selfies, but do you know yourself?
The staff of Career Services is passionate about working with you to inspire and empower you as you develop your own sense of your strengths and the unique talent you bring to the workplace. We have a responsibility to work with you to prepare you for the world of work, including understanding the power of your own story and how to leverage your networks.
It goes like this: wherever you are in your professional development, come in and see us.
Need a resume or cover letter review, or just need to know how to get started?
It's a simple, two step process:
- Come in and meet with any of our Career Peers to:
- Get thoughtful advice on your resume
- Receive assistance navigating Hire A Vike, our internal job board, where you’ll find hundreds of internship and job opportunities.
2. Then, schedule an appointment with our professional staff to assess where you are on your career and professional process:
- Outline your steps for exploring different careers
- Find out how to do a job search
- Understand the power of your own story and practice your 30 second commercial
- Learn about your social capital, then schedule informational interviews
- Prepare for that actual interview by scheduling a mock Interview to practice those critical skills
Summer Hours*: Monday through Friday: 9am-4pm by appointment only.
*Walk In Wednesdays will resume at the beginning of Fall, 2018 semester.
Students are welcome to walk in and meet with Career Peers to get assistance with Hire A Vike and their resumes between 9am-4pm, Monday through Friday.
Call or email any time to make an appointment*:
216 687 2233