Want to work on campus?
Just follow these 2 steps!
- Read the Student Employee Handbook for rules and instructions (including information on FWS/FEDERAL WORK STUDY).
- Search for on-campus jobs and apply via your Handshake account.
Once you've been offered a job
- Read the New Student Employee Orientation for information on the hiring forms and job expectations.
- Complete the Student Employee Hiring Packet and send those items to your hiring department.
- Kronos Timesheet Recording Instructions
- View Paycheck Instructions
- Information for International Students
- Work Schedule Template
- OPERS Refund Instructions