"Several of the students I met with were well prepared. They were all dressed professionally, had multiple copies of their resumes and were open to receiving feedback. We are all there to help them improve and get the job they desire."
- Hilary C. Hilow, Progressive
"It was absolutely my pleasure to participate in the Job Search Boot Camp. Collaborating on events like these are really what partnerships are all about. I hope the participants enjoyed the presentation and took away valuable information."
- Luis Amaro, mthree
"CSU Career Services has a welloiled process outlined for students, who are prepared, professionally dressed and open to feedback. I have met amazing students, who could be true value adds to the Cleveland Clinic. Thank you for this great partnership!"
- Laura Forystek, Cleveland Clinic
POST JOBS AND INTERNSHIPS ON HIRE A VIKE! LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PLATFORM HERE.
Hire A Vike is a career management system which hosts internships, co-ops, student employment, and permanent positions. Enter your job and internship listings for free on Hire A Vike.
- To learn how to post jobs and internships on Hire A Vike, visit our How-to page.
- To view more of our requirements, visit our Requirements and Responsibilities page.
DOWNLOAD OUR INTERNSHIP TOOLKIT
Our Internship Toolkit is a practical tool for preparing students for the world of work. It includes:
- Sample internship description
- NACE’s Career Readiness competencies
- Supervisor’s guide
- Tips for providing feedback
- How to make internships remote
- NEW! Tips for inclusive hiring