Our students are diverse, responsible, determined and hardworking. We’re excited you’re interested in hiring a Vike! In partnership with Career Services, you can:
- Post a job or internship
- Find tips for improving your internship program and recruiting more effectively
- Participate in an event
POST A JOB OR INTERNSHIP
- See our criteria for posting
- Post the position on Hire A Vike (our online job board powered by Handshake). Visit Hire A Vike here and learn how to post jobs and internships here.
FIND TIPS FOR IMPROVing your internship program and recruiting more effectively
Download our Internship Toolkit! Our toolkit is a practical tool for preparing students for the world of work. It includes:
- Sample job description
- NACE’s Career Readiness competencies
- Supervisor’s guide
- Tips for providing feedback
- How to make internships remote
- NEW! Tips for inclusive hiring
PARTICIPATE IN AN EVENT
"Several of the students I met with were well prepared. They were all dressed professionally, had multiple copies of their resumes and were open to receiving feedback. We are all there to help them improve and get the job they desire."
- Hilary C. Hilow, Progressive
"It was absolutely my pleasure to participate in the Job Search Boot Camp. Collaborating on events like these are really what partnerships are all about. I hope the participants enjoyed the presentation and took away valuable information."
- Luis Amaro, mthree
"CSU Career Services has a welloiled process outlined for students, who are prepared, professionally dressed and open to feedback. I have met amazing students, who could be true value adds to the Cleveland Clinic. Thank you for this great partnership!"
- Laura Forystek, Cleveland Clinic
Learn about our events:
- Resume Rx: Offer 15 minutes of personalized resume feedback and ask students to practice their “elevator pitch.”
- Mock Interview Day: Facilitate a 20 minute mock interview, followed by 10 minutes of feedback on students’ answers & interpersonal skills.
- Career Conversations: Serve as a panelist to share advice and answer questions on a focused professional development topic.
- Job Search Boot Camp: Partner with Career Services to provide job search advice on focused professional development topics.
Contact us at email@example.com to get involved.