Career Services Team
- B.A. Art History, John Carroll University
- M.A. Social Psychology, with a certification in Diversity Management, Cleveland State University
- Gestalt Professionally Certified Coach
- Jessica believes she’s lived a past life in 15th century Florence, Italy. Her favorite vegetable is an artichoke.
Liaison: College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences, Alumni Affairs and Center for International Services & Programs
- B.A. Psychology, Ursuline College
- M.A. Adult Education, Cleveland State
- Amy drives a “Volcano Orange” stick shift Mini Cooper and collects American Country antiques. Preferably those with mouse holes.
Liaison: Business and Education
- B.A. Political Science, University of Cincinnati
- M.P.A. Public Administration, University of Cincinnati
- Certificate, Education, social studies, grades 7-12
- Karen has two gym memberships, loves the high intensity circuit “F45” class, and taught math, science, and social studies at a male prison.
Student Employment Program Manager
- B.A. Linguistics, Cleveland State University
- B.A. Anthropology, Cleveland State University
- B.A. Philosophy, Cleveland State University
- M.A. Philosophy, Cleveland State University
- In her spare time, Hyacinthe writes awful Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanfiction and fusses over her 20+-year-old cats, Stella and Chloe.
Liaison: Business, Engineering, Nursing and Law
- B.A. Communications, The Ohio State University
- Certified Professional Resume Writer, Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches
- Global Career Development Facilitator, National Career Development Association
- Lynn’s first language is French, she’s a 3 star thespian, and she loves 1980’s music.
Liaison: College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences and Urban Affairs
- B.A. Psychology, Baldwin Wallace College
- M.P.A. Master of Public Administration
- Elaine often says she “was born on an island and ended up in Cleveland”. She loves to watch 1990’s cartoons with her son, and they have adventured to five other states … and he’s not even 3 years old yet!
Career Research and Data Specialist
Liaison: College of Science & Health Professions
- B.A. Psychology, Baldwin Wallace University
- M.A. Psychology, certification in Diversity Management
- Ph.D. Adult Education, expected graduation 2019
- Kyle has acted in about a dozen films, including portraying the son of The Joker. And, he has a dog named Marty McFly.