Career Services Team
- B.A. Art History, John Carroll University
- M.A. Psychology, with a certification in Diversity Management, Cleveland State University
- Gestalt Professionally Certified Coach Jessica believes she’s lived a past life in 15th century Florence, Italy. Her favorite vegetable is an artichoke.
Liaison: College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences, Alumni Affairs and Center for International Services & Programs
- B.A. Psychology, Ursuline College
- M.A. Adult Education, Cleveland State
- Amy drives a “Volcano Orange” stick shift Mini Cooper and collects American Country antiques. Preferably those with mouse holes.
Liaison: Business and Education
- B.A. Political Science, University of Cincinnati
- M.P.A. Public Administration, University of Cincinnati
- Certificate, Education, social studies, grades 7-12
- Karen has two gym memberships, loves the high-intensity circuit “F45” class, and taught math, science, and social studies at a male prison.
Student Employment Program Manager
- B.A. Linguistics, Cleveland State University
- B.A. Anthropology, Cleveland State University
- B.A. Philosophy, Cleveland State University
- M.A. Philosophy, Cleveland State University
- In her spare time, Hyacinthe writes awful Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanfiction and fusses over her 23-year-old cat Stella.
Liaison: Business, Engineering, Nursing and Law
- B.A. Communications, The Ohio State University
- Certified Professional Resume Writer, Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches
- Global Career Development Facilitator, National Career Development Association
- Lynn’s first language is French, she’s a 3-star thespian, and she loves 1980’s music.
Liaison: College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences and Urban Affairs
- B.A. Psychology, Baldwin Wallace College
- M.P.A. Master of Public Administration
- Elaine often says she “was born on an island and ended up in Cleveland”. She loves to watch 1990’s cartoons with her son, and they have adventured to five other states … and he’s not even 3 years old yet!
Career Research and Data Specialist
Liaison: College of Science & Health Professions
- B.A. Psychology, Baldwin Wallace University
- M.A. Psychology, certification in Diversity Management
- Ph.D. Adult Education, expected graduation 2019
- Kyle has acted in about a dozen films, including portraying the son of The Joker. And, he has a dog named Marty McFly.
Strategic Communications & Events
- B.A. Strategic Communication, minor in Rhetoric/Writing, Miami University
- When Brianne isn't creating Spotify playlists for any and every occasion, she can be found petting dogs, quoting "The Office" and attempting to cook.
- B.S. Aerospace Studies, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- M.B.A., Cleveland State University
- Craig is married and looks after his two young children when not working. He grew up in South Africa and loves windsurfing.
Peer Advisors 2019-2020
Sree, Graduate Assistant
- Pursuing M.S. Software Engineering | Graduating December 2019
- Sree loves to cook, and would like to go on a cross country road trip sometime soon.
- "Being at Career Services, the one thing I have learned is the importance of networking, and how it can help you to boost your career."
- Pursuing B.A. Black Studies and History | Graduating May 2020
- Dance is Demi's favorite hobby, and she has been creating choreography since age 11. She loves 80’s everything (music, pop culture, movies).
- "One thing I’ve learned at Career Services is how to tell my story."
- Pursuing B.B.A. Business Management | Graduating May 2020
- Outside of work and school, you can find Ben either in the forest or working on one of his cars.
- "The best thing that I have learned during my time at Career Services is how important
networking is. I love meeting and connecting with all of the new people that come into our office for our events."
- Pursuing B.B.A. Business Economics | Graduating May 2020
- Rachel loves middle eastern food, video games and dogs.
- "I have learned that networking and first impressions can really make an impact on achieving your goals whether personal or professional."
- Pursuing B.A. Psychology | Graduating December 2020
- Deja enjoys photography and writing poetry in her spare time, and she loves ice cream.
- "One thing that I have learned in Career Services is that there is a lot that goes into finding a career that is great for you. I am so glad to be a part of students' journeys to their dream careers."
- Pursuing B.A. Computer and Information Science | Graduating May 2020
- One of Danye's favorite things to do in Cleveland is to see Lake Erie.
- "Career Services has taught me that how we deliver the information is more important than what we know when we assist other students.