Cleveland State University’s Career Services Center has the responsibility to prepare you for life after graduation, for the world of work and empower you to contribute to our region’s economic success.
We offer a variety of programs, workshops, courses and employment opportunities to assist you in reaching your career goals.
CAREER SERVICES PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING FOR CURRENT UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE STUDENTS AND ALUMNI:
- One on one career advising
- Professional presence coaching
- Networking and cultivating professional relationships
- Assistance with resume and cover letter writing
- Interview techniques
- Guidance on internship and job search strategies
- Direct contact with employers
- Life-long access to services to assist in career transitions
- Access to CSU Hire A Vike, a comprehensive online job board offering listings of opportunities including internships, campus employment, Federal Work Study jobs, and full-time career positions
The Office will be CLOSED
Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24
By Appointment Only
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
9:00 am - 4pm
How to schedule an appointment:
Call: 216-687-2233 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: the online appointment scheduling in CSU Hire A Vike is currently disabled.
Be sure to leave yourself enough time to park and walk across campus.
If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
For further assistance please contact the Career Services Center at 216-687-2233.