Below is a list of forms, information, and documents which are commonly used by student organizations. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
food related forms
Below are forms used in ordering food to be served on campus during a student organization event/meeting/gathering/etc.
- Viking Food Co. Food Service Policies - Refer to these policies for food served on campus during events.
- Viking Food Co. Catering Menu - To place food order with university caterers
- Catering Waiver Request - For use when ordering food from a non-approved off-campus food vendor.
- Rascal House Order Form - For use when ordering food from Rascal House. Limit is $750
- Rascal House Catering & Price Guide - For ordering food from Rascal House. Limit is $750
eVENT cOSTS & Related information
Holding events on campus takes careful planning. Make sure you understand that your organization may incur additional university charges depending on the nature of your event. Links below relate to potential charges:
- Conference Services Calendar - Make sure to check room availability here before reserving your space.
- Event Classifications - This will tell you how far in advance Conference Services needs to know about your event.
- Room Set Up Fees - If you need a room set up a certain way, your organization may be charged a fee.
- Equipment Fees - If you need additional equipment or use the current equipment in a room.
- Police Charges - CSU police may assign an officer to your event, particularly Class 1 events. Security charge for ONE officer is $55 per hour, with a minimum charge of four (4) hours for $220. It is up to the discretion of the University Police Department to determine the number of officers assigned to your event.
- Housekeeping Charges - Events after 2:00 PM or weekends be aware that CSU Facilities department may charge your organization a $33 per hour clean-up fee if needed.
- Facilities Change/Cancellation Form - If your organization needs to change date/time/location or cancel your event, you must submit this form to Conference Services first before editing an approved event in VikesConnect.
Depending on the type of service rendered, organizations will use these forms which require a signed agreement between the university and vendor. Contracts should be signed by vendor at least 3 weeks in advance of the performance. A check cannot be given to the performer immediately following the event. The vendor will submit an invoice to the organization for payment. Contact budget officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- CSU Special Event Agreement - If a student organization is hiring any type of "non-performance" service such as a photographer, photo booth, games, caricature/henna artist, inflatables, etc). A completed and signed copy of this form must be submitted to the budget officer in an expenditure request.
- CSU Performance Agreement - Used for a student organization who is hiring any type of "performance" service such as a DJ, music band, speaker, instructor, etc. A completed and signed CSU Performance Agreement is needed.
- Off-Campus Agreement - Link to CSU General Counsel office regarding contracting at CSU. If an organization is planning to hold an event off campus where an agreement or contract is provided by a vendor, their contract for must by submitted to CSU General Council to review. An example might be renting a space for an event, golf outing, or any other type of event where the provider has their own agreement/contract. Contact the budget officer at email@example.com for assistance.
- Approved university vendors list - Organizations must use one of the three listed vendors by contacting one to receive a quote for items wanted.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the approved vendors do not offer a product/price you need, and you have another vendor you would like to use, you must supply written documentation from all 3 approved vendors stating they do not have the items you need OR are more expensive than the vendor you want to use (you can use a quote for price as proof items are more expensive).
Student Organization Travel
- Travel Request Form - For organizations wishing to send members on a trip to a conference, convention, competition, presentation, etc. Requests must be submitted NO LATER than 45 days prior to departure.
- Emergency Contact Form - All members who are traveling must have their information on this form. Advisor must sign completed form before submitting a travel request form.
other Student Organization Finance Forms
- Request for Sales Tax Exemption - For use when needing to purchase items at a store. CSU does not reimburse for state of Ohio sales tax, therefore student organizations needing to purchase items and be reimbursed must have a sales exemption form for each store. Take completed form to store's customer service so sales tax is not charge.
- Printing/Duplicating Quote Request - Use when organization wishes to use university duplicating department for flyers, posters, hot cards, etc.
Other Student Organization Forms
- Constitution Update Form - For student organizations who have updated their constitution and need approval.
- Officer/Advisor Update Form - For use whenever an organization needs to make changes to their officers or advisor in their roster.
Marketing & Promotions
- Student Center Video Screen - For organizations wishing to have an electronic event poster shown on TV screens in the Student Center.
- Viking Newsletter Submission Form - For announcements in the weekly Viking Newsletter