The Monte Ahuja College of Business has a rolling admissions policy. This means you can start your Cleveland State University enrollment in Fall, Spring or Summer! To ensure that you have plenty of time to complete the application and enrollment process, we recommend that you apply to CSU and the Monte Ahuja College of Business several months prior to the beginning of the semester when you wish to start.
Do you want to visit our College of Business to learn more about what we have to offer?
You can Become a CSU Business Student for the Day! Please contact our office at email@example.com and provide us with two dates and times that work with your schedule along with your intended BBA Major.
What will the day look like?
- Attend class lead by world-class Monte Ahuja College of Business faculty
- Meet with the Assistant Director of Business Undergraduate Programs & learn more about our programs
- Receive a gift and discuss scholarship options
Information for Transfer students:
You're probably most interested in finding out exactly which courses will transfer into Cleveland State, as well as interested in finding out about all the other services available to you as a student here. To get specifics on the process of transferring, visit the Transfer Center website.
Pathways for Adults to Complete Undergraduate Degrees
Need a convenient and affordable way to finish your degree?
Need a flexible degree that focuses on business management?
Concerned because you are not a "traditional" college student?
Cleveland State University offers a number of programs for "non-traditional" students who want to complete their undergraduate degree. Working full-time, taking care of a family or both? No problem. Explore our website FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!
Transfer Credit Policies
- Students must complete fifty percent or more of their major course work at CSU
- Some business courses completed at specific colleges will not be accepted as CSU Monte Ahuja College of Business course work, but would transfer into CSU as basic electives.Transfer students MUST complete all required College of Business math related courses prior to completing Business 300/400 level courses.
- All newly admitted College of Business transfer students must meet with a College of Business academic advisor. Please contact our Business Undergraduate Advising Office at 216.687-3729 in order to schedule an appointment. However, prospective transfer students must work with an academic advisor in the CSU Transfer Center.