Monday, January 8th through Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018
Students can schedule a personal, 30-minute appointment by phone or online using the easy scheduler. This guarantees you a specific time and date for an advising appointment - many appointments can be scheduled same day if an appointment time is available. Please note that specific advisors cannot be requested for Quick Biz Appointments and that these appointments are intended for students with enrollment issues for the Spring 2018 and Summer 2018 semesters. All Undergraduate Business Academic Advisors are knowledgable about all business undergraduate programs.
Quick Biz Advising by Appointment Requirements:
- Current CSU students must:
- Hold a current CSU ID number
- Not have any academic or financial holds that will prevent enrollment transactions for Spring 2018 Semester
- Please note, if you have an academic hold on your account, contact the CSU office that has placed the hold on your account.
- Recently Admitted CSU Students with more than 30 credit hours must:
- If you are a transfer student, please complete the CSU Transfer Credit Evaluation report in your CampusNet account. The CSU Office of Registrar is responsible for TCE reports.
- If you need a TCE report, please contact the Registrar via phone 216-687-5411 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recently Admitted CSU Students with less than 30 credit hours must:
- Advising services are offered by the First Year Advising Office.
- Please understand, CSU does not allow students to schedule academic advising appointments with specific CSU academic colleges.
- Contact the First Year Advising Office vai phone 216-687-2402 or email at email@example.com.
- Students Suspended from CSU:
- Any student who has been suspended from CSU cannot schedule an academic advising apointment because they are no longer CSU students.
- Inquiries regarding suspension from Cleveland State University and the Monte Ahuja College of Business can be done by contacting the College Petition Committee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have been suspended, please learn more about the readmission process on the College of Business Readmission Application here.
If you do not meet the above criteria or appointment requirements, your appointment may be rescheduled or cancelled. Please note that without meeting the above appointment requirements, an academic advisor cannot provide enrollment and advising serices for the Spring 2018 or Summer 2018 Semesters.
To schedule your appointment, contact the office by phone at 216-687-3729 or online here.
Hours of Service:
Monday, January 8th through Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018.
|Monday||9:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
Benefits of Quick Biz Advising:
- YOU decide when you want to meet with a business undergraduate advisor during the busiest week prior to the start of the academic semester and during the first week of the semester.
- Schedule a personal 30-minute appointment by phone - or ONLINE using our easy online scheduler.
- See what time slots are available to meet - BEFORE heading to main campus.
- Avoid being number 15 in line when the office is closing in 30 minutes.
- Guarantee your appointment with an advisor during the time that is best for YOU.
- Schedule your appointment - often on the same day - around your busy life.
The Quick Biz appointments are set to help as many students as possible in a quick appointment format with enrollment issues for Spring 2018 and Summer 2018 Semesters. Students must meet the criteria above and students cannot request to meet with a specific advisor. All our professional advisors are knowledgeable about all of our undergraduate programs.
Quick Biz Advising by Appointment is not a time to plan for the future, so students can schedule a follow-up for these types of advising sessions and to develop long-term academic plans with their assigned advisor starting Wednesday, January 24th, 2018. These types of sessions include:
- Long-term academic plans
- Graduation plans
- Internships or co-op programs
Schedule your appointment today by clicking on the button below:
For additional questions, please contact:
|IN PERSON:||Cleveland State University, 1860 East 18th Street, Business Building, Second Floor, Room BU 219, Cleveland, OH 44115|