If you feel that you need guidance to achieve your best academically, there are many resources and people on campus that are ready to help you!
- The Business Academic Support Center: Business-specific topics such as Accounting, Business Communication, Finance, Information Systems/CIS, Statistics. See the schedule for walk-in office hours or make an appointment.
- The Tutoring and Academic Support Center in MC 233: Math and Gen-Ed courses: Includes Biology, Chemistry, English, and Math. Learn more or make an appointment.
- The Math Learning Center: Schedule
- The Writing Center: Writing workshops, personalized writing help and strategies.
- Ask academic questions or drop off papers for feedback any time, any where! Live eChat with tutors from across Ohio with extended evening hours. Log in for free access requires brief initial registration and CSUID.
Academic Skills Development:
- Workshops in note-taking, time-management, test-taking and more! Schedule & Downloads.
- "How to Do Everything Better" Workshops
- "7 Habits of Highly Engaged Learners" video series on campus resources and study strategies, including note-taking and time management.
- Success Coaching: Meet with a peer coach to learn better note-taking, reading comprehension, and time management.
- Downloadable Aids: Planners, note-taking templates, stress-management and test-skills supplements.
- What is your learning style? Knowing your own learning style may help you focus on study strategies that will work best for you. Check out these free personality quizzes to get started.
Grade Point Average (GPA):
- What is grade point average? CSU's official description of GPA.
- How can I calculate my GPA? Try CSU's single semester GPA calculator.
- Raising my GPA: A simple GPA calculator isn't enough, I want to see what grades I need to get to raise my GPA. Try this calculator (non-CSU link).
- My transcript: Don't forget that you can view your unofficial transcript using CampusNet by logging in, going to the "Student" tab then accessing the "Transcript" link in the next row of tabs below.