Student organizations in the Monte Ahuja College of Business will share ideas, experiences, activities and network along with members of Student Government, faculty advisors, administration and supporters on Thursday, March 29th from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM in BU 118.
All will contribute to discussion.
Business student organization attendees include:
- Accounting Association
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)
- Association for Information Systems (AIS)
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Financial Management Association (FMA)
- Monte Ahuja Freshman/Sophomore Business Association (FSBA)
- Net Impact
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF)
- Student Goverment Association (SGA)
Food and beverages will be provided - and all Cleveland State University students are welcome to attend!
|date:||Thursday, March 29th, 2018|
|time:||11:30 AM to 12:30 PM|