Translating Your Business Major Into a Career
The Business Major Career Connection Series increases understanding of how different business majors and minors link to career paths and specific industries.
Sessions are usually held from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM in the Monte Ahuja College of Business Board Room (BU 220). The Monte Ahuja College of Business is located at 1860 E. 18th St. Cleveland.
2017 Business Career Connection Series:
Sample Connection Series Agenda
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Panelist Q&A where business professionals will:
- Discuss their career paths in relationship to their academic major of study
- Highlight specific industry and general employment skill sets needed for success
- Highlight diversity within their profession or industry
- Discuss why diversity is important within their chosen profession and in the business community
- Highlight pre-professional experiences including internships, cooperative education, networking and informational interviews
- Take student questions
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm: Networking
2016-2017 Business Career Connection Series:
Thursday, September 29th, 2016: Why Millenials Are Choosing the Insurance Industry - Learn more here!
Tuesday, January 31st, 2017: The Health Care Industry - Learn more here!
Prior to 2016-2017:
View the Business Career Connection: Accounting event below:
For more Information or to Be a Featured Panelist, please contact:
Anne Nelson, M.Ed. Assistant Dean
Undergraduate Programs & Student Services
Monte Ahuja College of Business