Discover the short- and long-term workforce needs within the Cleveland Banking Industry on March 29th and 31st, 2016
The banking industry in greater Cleveland is not just for accounting and finance majors - the industry needs a wide variety of business talent to thrive. Come hear from a number of banking professionals - some of whom are Cleveland State University alumni - regarding their needs and discover niche areas of banking in Cleveland and innovative products and services being offered to individuals and companies alike.
|Tuesday, March 29, 2016||11:30 AM to 12:30 PM||Learn About Investment Banking and Capital Markets||KeyBank|
|Tuesday, March 29, 2016||4:00 PM to 5:00 PM||Explore Banking Roles and Career Options||Fifth Third Bank|
|Thursday, March 31, 2016||11:30 AM to 12:30 PM||Banking and Technology: Tech Workers Needed Today and Tomorrow||PNC Bank|
|Thursday, March 31, 2016||4:00 PM to 5:00 PM||Banking Operations at the OCC - Supporting the American Banking System||Office of the Comptroller of the Currency - US Department of the Treasury|
All sessions will be held in BU 220 - "The Board Room".
This student engagement program is sponsored by the Undergraduate Programs and Student Services Office. If you have any questions about the event please contact Anne Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jake Wehner (MAcc alumnus and Business Mentor, 2 years)
- Rebecca Cook, Sr. HR Director, VP (2-time Alumna, BBA & MBA)
- Tanisha Rush, Community & Economic Development, VP
- Heather McMillen, Retail Regional Manager, VP
- John Jolliffe, Area Investment Manager, VP
- LaToya Smith, Assistant Vice President, Talent Acquisition Team Lead (COB Alumna - BBA in Marketing)
- Kimberly N. Shepherd, National Bank Examiner (COB BBA Accounting Alumna)