As a student chapter of the national APICS organization, we seek to:
- Exemplify the high standards of the profession of Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Facilitate learning outside the classroom
- Provide valuable networking opportunities with industry professionals
- Provide students with resources that will supplement their growth as Operations Management or Supply Chain Management professionals
- Interact with professionals currently working in the field
- Enhance student understanding of current topics and developing trends in supply chain management
- Hear guest speakers, tour local facilities, enter student case competitions and attend regional and national APICS conferences.
Additional learning opportunities exist through a range of courses and professional certifications provided through APICS. These certifications are widely recognized throughout the industry and help students to distinguish themselves as they enter the job market and during their professional careers. More about these certifications can be found at the APICS main site here.
APICS Invites Students to learn more about certifications during their September 17, 2015 meeting. Get the details by downloading the PDF file of the flyer here.
APICS Student Membership Benefits and Requirements:
APICS student membership empowers you to experience a community of more than 3,200 other APICS student members. With APICS student membership, you will:
- meet and network with experienced professionals.
- earn recognition for outstanding student contributions in membership, volunteerism, and leadership.
- benefit from the APICS Scholars Education Program sponsored by the Educational and Research (E&R) Foundation.
- save an additional $25 on each APICS CPIM exam.
APICS student membership gives you access to:
- the complete e-membership benefit package, including access to educational online resources. For more information, click here.
- local training and networking opportunities.
- award-winning publications and discounts on APICS products and services.
You can join APICS by filling out the application, or applying online. The downloadable, printed application below should be faxed to 773) 639-3067 or turned in to the OSM department office located on the 5th floor of the business building.
|Downloadable Application||APICS Student Application.pdf|
|Online Application||Online Application|
Membership eligibility requirements include:
- You must be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours and have a 2.5 GPA.
- Your APICS membership remains active even if you change schools and is valid for one full year.
- APICS national membership is $25.
Connect with APICS:
Connect with us on social media or in OrgSync: