Distinguished Lecture Series
The Center sponsors a nationally-known real estate expert on campus through the Anthony J. Calabrese Distinguished Real Estate Lecture Series. These experts speak with students, faculty and industry executives.
Past participants have included:
- Marc G. Louargand, Ph.D., Managing Director of Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers, Inc., headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Raymond G. Torto, Ph.D., Founding Partner of Torto-Wheaton Research
- Jacques N. Gordon, Ph.D., Managing Director of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
- Glenn Mueller, Ph.D., Director of the Center for the Study of Real Estate Capital Markets at Johns Hopkins University
- Steven P. Laposa, National Director of Real Estate Research at Price Waterhouse.
- Isaac F. Megbologbe, Ph.D., Fannie Mae Foundation
- Kerry D. Vandell, Ph.D., University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Stephen E. Roulac, Ph.D., The Roulac Group Director