March 18th, 2020
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Cleveland State University, Monte Ahuja College of Business, 1860 E. 18th St., Cleveland, OH 44115 (map)
By 2020, Gartner predicts 50% of all searches will be voice activated. Voice assistants like Alexa reply with just one answer – not pages of results - so it is imperative your organization’s content is positioned as a primary resource for answers. Explore the underlying technology for voice assistants and learn what differentiates voice skills and voice search. Prioritize efforts and optimize content to position yourself as an authoritative resource for voice assistants. Leave with a concrete knowledge of emerging voice trends and understanding of how voice fits into your business strategy.
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Provide a thorough explanation of underlying voice assistant technologies.
- Explain the difference between voice skills and voice search.
- Prioritize voice efforts that make sense for their business.
- Optimize content to position their company as an authoritative resource for voice assistants.
- Articulate emerging voice trends and how they impact business strategy.
- Measure key performance indicators of voice success.