The APICS Student Organization within the OSM Department offers career development through:
- Facilitating learning outside the classroom
- Providing information sessions and networking opportunities for students
- Partnering with Northeast Ohio businesses to provide recruitment events for internships, co-ops and careers for students within the College
- Enhance student understanding of current topics and developing trends in supply chain management
- Hear guest speakers, tour local facilities, enter student case competitions and attend regional and national APICS conferences.
Additional learning opportunities exist through a range of courses and professional certifications provided through APICS. These certifications are widely recognized throughout the industry and help students to distinguish themselves as they enter the job market and during their professional careers. More about these certifications can be found at the APICS main site here.
Learn more about APICS on their Student Organization page, here.