- How long will the program take to complete?
- What happens if I get out of course sequence?
- Are any test scores required to apply for the program?
- Do I need to have an undergraduate degree in business to apply for the Online Accelerated MBA?
- What prerequisites are required?
- How do I find out which prerequisites will be waived?
- How much is the tuition?
- What is included in the tuition?
- What if I need to read my textbooks but don't have internet access?
- What if I have additional questions? Who do I contact?
Q: What happens if I get out of course sequence?
A: The Online AMBA has been designed to ensure you pursue your studies in a linear sequence. The course schedule can be found here and has only one sequence to follow. Should you get out of sequence, we'll work with you to get back on track and finish the program as quickly as possible.
Q: Are any test scores required to apply for the program?
Q: Do I need to have an undergraduate degree in business to apply for the Online Accelerated MBA?
Q: What prerequisites are required?
The following prerequisite courses, which are all courses that an undergrad business major would have completed, are required:
- ACT 501 - Financial and Managerial Accounting Sequence
- ECN 503 - Introductory Macroeconomics and Microeconomics
- GAD 515 - Business Writing or Business Communications
- MKT 501 - Introduction to Marketing
- MBA 500 - Legal Environment of Business
- MLR 501 - Organizational and Group Behavior
- OSM 503 - Business Statistics (or comparable statistics course)
- OSM 511 - Operations and Supply Chain Management
These courses may be waived if taken within the last ten years and a "C" or higher was earned. FIN 501 may be waived if taken within the last five years and a "B" or higher was earned from an AACSB-accredited institution.
Q: How do I find out which prerequisites will be waived?
A: A graduate advisor at the Monte Ahuja College of Business and will review your transcripts and GMAT or GRE scores (unless scores are waived) to determine which prerequisite courses, if any, may be waived. You may receive advising by mail, telephone or on-site at scheduled advising dates. Mail or fax (216-687-6888) your undergraduate transcripts and a note stating that you would like advising for the Online Accelerated MBA program to:
John Learned, Graduate Business Advisor
Cleveland State University
Monte Ahuja College of Business
2121 Euclid Avenue BU 327
Cleveland, OH 44115
Q: How much is the tuition?
A: Your total tuition for the program will be $35,000 (which includes a non-refundable $1,500 initial program fee). Tuition and fees are fixed by the Board of Trustees and are subject to change without notice.
Q: What is included in the tuition?
Q: What if I need to read my textbooks but don't have internet access?