Good luck on Fall 2018 Finals Week! (Monday, December 10th through Friday, December 14th)
Finals week can be stressful... trust us we know! Here are just a few ways you can de-stress at Cleveland State during finals week:
- Double check your exame schedule and arrive early by setting alerts in your phone.
- Get enough sleep.
- Take time to workout at the Rec Center. Check their schedule here.
- Read through a few #MondayMotivation posts to get yourself in the right mindset.
- Treat yourself! Eat your favorite comfort food and feel guilt-free.
- Schedule yourself some "me" time - that could be watching a funny video, movie on Netlix, coloring, playing a quick game on your phone or online shopping.
- Listen to your favorite "playlist" on your way to finals or after exams to put in you in that "I can do this" mood.
- Prep for next semester by scheduling a visit with your business advisor to make sure everything is lined up.
- Make time to meet-up with your friends either before they leave or make plans to meet-up over the break.
- If you are graduating, wait until Saturday to worry about meet-ups for Commencement! Commencement this semester is Sunday, December 16th.