On May 21st, the Rotary Club of Cleveland and the Monte Ahuja College of Business will co-sponsor the Business Leadership Awards Program in cooperation with:
- the Greater Cleveland Chapter, Association of Talent Development (ATD)
- Manufacturing Advocacy and Growth Network (MAGNET)
- the Council of Smaller Enterprises (COSE)
- the International Business Network (IBN)
- and the Center for Sustainable Business Practices.
The 2015 awards will be presented Thursday, May 21 during the meeting of the Rotary Club of Cleveland at Windows on the River. The Awards presented include:
- Workplace Learning and Perforamnce Leadership Award (co-sponsored by ATD)
- Quality Service Leadership Award (co-sponsored by MAGNET)
- Entrepreneurial Leadership Award (co-sponsored by COSE)
- Global Business Leadership Award (co-sponsored by IBN)
- Sustainable Business Practices Leadership Award (co-sponsored by the Center for Sustainable Business Practices)
The public is welcome - however, RSVPs are required. Please RSVP by 12:00 Noon, Tuesday, May 19th
|Cost:||$20.00 per person*|
|Parking:||Complimentary. Advise the guard at the entrance that you are attending the Rotary luncheon.|
*Checks should be made payable to the Rotary Club of Cleveland. Mastercard and VISA are also accepted.