For the first time Cleveland State University and the Monte Ahuja College of Business is participating in the Collegiate Leadership Competition - and we are looking for students like you to participate. This is a tremendous opportunity to develop your own leadership skills, network with students from other universities and to add to your resume.
Being on the team involves the following:
- Meeting with the team at a mutually agreed upon time from January – April.
- Team meetings will be held either once a week or every other week (this is defined by the group).
- During these team meetings we will practice fun activities from previous competitions.
- You must be able to commit to the actual event which will be held on Friday, April 8th and Saturday, April 9th at John Carroll University.
- There is a Friday evening dinner at (6:00 PM to 8:00 PM) and the event is Saturday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- In order to participate you must agree to attend all of this weekend and the majority of the practice sessions.
There will be no cost to the student. All fees will be paid by Cleveland State University.
If you are interested please contact Dr. Tracy Porter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of the semester.